Work For Us!
Unleashed Grad Trips, Australia’s most exciting student travel company, are looking for a qualified & motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Everyone remembers their schoolies trip. It’s the chance to celebrate milestones with all your best friends and make memories that last a lifetime. That’s why at Unleashed we love what we do. Our days are spent selecting student leaders to bring this opportunity into their schools and then coaching them through the planning process. Our international destinations, epic activities, and exclusive nightlife events make this a #TripofaLifetime and the kind of experience they can’t get anywhere else.
Being a part of our internal staff means turning your career into your own trip of a lifetime. Whenever it’s beer o’clock, the whole office comes together to hear the latest news and celebrate. We’re a dynamic, young, and passionate group that considers ourselves friends first, and coworkers after.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and create social media campaigns for brand awareness, lead generation and increased engagement across all platforms.
- Foster strategic alliance partnerships and develop opportunities to collaborate on mutually beneficial digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Research and analyse potential strategic partner relationships for content syndication and lead referrals.
- Work closely with the sales team to create localised marketing action plans, including identifying opportunities to enhance or establish local alliance partnerships for lead referrals.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of digital marketing and content marketing campaigns.
- Manage the creation and roll out of new web sites
- Manage and create relationships with our external agencies.
- Manage and mentor a team of casual marketing interns.
- Work closely with operations to ensure marketing materials and promotion equipment on trips is executed to the highest standard.
- Creation of marketing materials, brochures, flyers and presentations.
Who you are:
- 2 + years experience in similar marketing role;
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A passion for all things digital marketing, technology and social media.
- Intermediate graphic design ability, confident using Adobe CS.
Education: College or University degree preferred
Compensation: On application.
How to Apply: We encourage you to apply now by sending your CV email@example.com