Plantation Island Resort is THE biggest place to spend Schoolies’ Week outside of Australia, and here’s why!
- The resort is set in 23 acres of lush tropical gardens with 7 km of white sandy beach. Some of the beach fronts a gorgeous blue lagoon, where you can sit under the palm trees or swim to your heart’s content.
- Three beautiful pools to choose from, one with a slide.
- Lovely coral reefs and plenty of watersports.
- Lots of land-based activities like tennis and volleyball.
- Loads of bars.
- International DJ’s play new sets every night.
- Stylish high-quality bedrooms (no dorms).
- 24-hour Unleashed crew for your safety.
Plantation Island Resort is part of the beautiful Mamanuca island group, just a one-hour boat ride from Nadi. It is a “Schoolies only” destination in Schoolies’ Week, so the island belongs to just you and 599 other partying school leavers.
It could be the best week of your life!