Terms & Conditions/Booking Information
TRAVELLER INFORMATION FORMS
Please ensure your Traveller Information Form (found via hyperlink in booking confirmation email sent to you upon creation of booking) is completed within 72 hours of making your booking. It is a vital piece of information that Unleashed Grad Trips requires prior to travel. This form is designed to obtain all necessary information including pre-existing medical conditions, emergency contact details, dietary requirements etc. No Traveller Information Form = No Travel.
Unleashed Grad Trips requires a $300 deposit to be paid within 72 hours of making your booking. The deposit amount may vary depending on your local travel agent. The required deposit is completely non-refundable. (Please see cancellation/amendment policies for further information.)
Unleashed Grad Trips recommends organizing a payment plan to pay off your Grad Trip. Please contact your booking agent to discuss these options. Final payment is due prior to the 31st July departure year. Should final payment not be made by this date, Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice and no refund will be given. Unleashed Grad Trips accepts payment via bank transfer, credit card (surcharges apply), Enett and Payment Gate.
If you cancel your reservation, the following charges will apply;
- Before deposit paid - $0
- After deposit paid before 31st July departure year - loss of deposit
- Between 31st July and 1st October departure year - 50% cancellation fee + loss of deposit
- After 1st October departure year - 100% cancellation fee
Depending on your reason for cancelling and provided your reasons fall within the terms of your travel insurance policy you may be entitled to a refund. Please consult your insurer for further details.
- Before deposit paid - $0
- After deposit paid, before 31st July departure year - $50* per person per change
- Between 31st July and 1st October departure year - $100* per person per change
- After 1st October departure year - $200* per person per change
*Plus any additional fees charged by 3rd party operators.
- After deposit paid - $100 amendment fee to change from Europe Grad Trip All Inclusive to Europe Land Only.
All changes are subject to availability and only upon full agreement by Unleashed Grad Trips at our sole discretion.
If your requested change is not available, normal cancellation policy applies. Unleashed Grad Trips are unable to make changes outside our package perimeters, changes outside of the package will be the sole travellers responsibility and no refund will be given by Unleashed Grad Trips as a result of these changes.
Room pricing and changes
PASSPORTS & VISAS
It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport (including a minimum 6 months validity from return date) and any applicable visa. Should you not have sufficient validity on your passport, you may be refused travel with no refund applicable. All extra incurred travel expenses will be the responsibility of the traveller.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION (ADP)
Mana and Plantation Island Resorts charge a security deposit/bond of $500 FJD at check in.
The deposit/bond can be in the form of cash or a credit/debit card imprint or authorisation. The deposit will be refunded upon checkout providing no damage has been made.
Alternatively, clients of Unleashed Grad Trips have the option to pre-pay a non-refundable amount of $39 for Accidental Damage Protection.
Accidental Damage Protection provides cover for the traveller from any accidental damage imposed on any property of the resort/vessel/coach operators. It does not cover intentional, malicious or damages caused due to being under the influence of alcohol.
By purchasing Accidental Damage Protection, you will not be required to pay the $500 FJD refundable security deposit.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following booking conditions carefully which outline our obligations to you, and your responsibilities to us. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and Unleashed Grad Trips.
You can only book on Unleashed Grad Trips and we will only accept your booking if you are 18 years of age or under at the time of travel. Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to check your passport to verify your age. If it is found that you are not 18 years or under at the time of travel, you will be denied the right to travel on the Grad Trip, or if the trip has commenced you will be removed from the trip and returned to Australia at your own cost. You will also not be entitled to any refund.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact us directly or your local travel agent. A non-refundable deposit of $300 AUD (or local currency equivalent) per person is required to secure your reservation together with a completed online traveller information form. Upon receipt of your booking, a confirmation invoice will be issued with deposit payable within 72 hours. By paying a deposit you agree that you have read, understood and will be bound by these terms & conditions. The balance of the fare must be received by Unleashed prior to the 31st July (departure year). If the balance of monies is not paid by this date, cancellation may occur with all monies paid forfeited.
If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must make the booking via unleashedtravel.com.au or via your local Travel Agent. If you are a minor you cannot make a booking using unleashedtravel.com.au. If a booking is made and not authorised by your parent or guardian, the deposit paid will be forfeited and your booking cancelled. By making a booking via unleashedtravel.com.au, whether or not on behalf of a minor, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR PRICES
*Please note this may vary between products
- Accommodation costs incurred during the stated package.
- Return Economy Airfares (taxes subject to fluctuation)
- Meals as specified in our itineraries.
- Ferry crossings and launch transfers as outlined in our itineraries.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICES
*Please note this may vary between products
- Personally incurred expenses such as souvenirs, telephone, email, laundry charges, optional activities and items of a personal nature (e.g. drinks).
- Meals or accommodation whilst travelling to/from your homeport to connect with your holiday.
- Any travel cost incurred to/from your homeport.
- Any charges levied by resorts/vessels/coaches for use of their facilities.
- Travel Insurance.
- Travel Visas (where required)
MATTERS OF DISPUTE
In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction with the accommodation or any other service provided by Unleashed Grad Trips, you must report it immediately to Unleashed Grad Trips or resort/vessel/vehicle staff so action can be taken to remedy the problem. Failure to notify Unleashed Grad Trips or resort/vessel/vehicle staff of any problem immediately may result in your ability to claim compensation from them being extinguished or reduced. Any complaint made to us after the holiday should be made in writing within 28 days of holiday completion. Should the complaint not be made in writing within this time, Unleashed Grad Trips may refuse to investigate or offer any form of compensation. This will be at the sole discretion of Unleashed Grad Trips and our third party suppliers/operators.
Unleashed Grad Trips requires you to take out comprehensive travel insurance from a reputable company. You should take out travel insurance at the time your holiday is confirmed. If you do not have travel insurance you will not be permitted to travel with Unleashed Grad Trips.
Unleashed Grad Trips will not be held responsible for any loss or theft of baggage or belongings. You should ensure you have the appropriate travel insurance. Whilst Unleashed Grad Trips exercises utmost care, in the unlikely event of emergency, staff may use their sole discretion to call for medevac, emergency transfer or other such matters if they feel the situation warrants it. In such instance Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to claim a refund of such monies from you in the first instance and your insurer if required. Ask us, or your travel agent for details at the time of booking.
Unleashed Grad Trips has made every endeavour with the production of its brochures and unleashedtravel.com.au to ensure that the information is correct at the time the brochure was printed and the website information uploaded. However prices and services set out in our brochure and on our website are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
You agree that any photograph or image taken of you during your holiday with Unleashed Grad Trips may be used by Unleashed Grad Trips for promotional purposes or in our brochure or on our website without any further consent or payment.
CHANGES IN ITINERARY
Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to make changes to an itinerary if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary, including weather and cultural conditions.
You agree to accept the authority of Unleashed Grad Trips staff/crew and comply with their decisions. In the event a staff member requires a passenger to leave a trip, no refund will be given. That passenger is also responsible for their return transportation costs and will have no claim against Unleashed Grad Trips. Please refer to the code of conduct.
HEALTH, FITNESS & MEDICAL
You should be of reasonable health and fitness and carry all required medication. You must inform Unleashed Grad Trips of any pre-existing medical conditions, including mental illness prior to travel. Unleashed Grad Trips will keep this information confidential. Unleashed may request a doctor’s certificate certifying fitness to travel. In certain circumstances, Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to request a signed supplementary waiver or may require that a carer travel with you if you have special needs or a disability. Unleashed Grad Trips reserves the right to refuse to carry passengers who we believe may not be able to safely undertake one of our holidays. In the event the resort/vessel/vehicle carrier refuse travel due to a pre-existing medical conditions that has not been notified, Unleashed Grad Trips will not be liable and no refund applicable.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The responsibility of Unleashed Grad Trips and/or their agents is limited. Unleashed Grad Trips acts as a tour operating company and is not a carriers, hoteliers, or provider of other services such as sightseeing tours and adventure activities. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by those carriers, hoteliers and service providers. Those terms and conditions may limit or exclude liability for death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage of baggage. Unleashed Grad Trips will not be liable for any death, personal injury, delay, damage, loss, accident or additional expenses or inconvenience which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any resort/ vessel/vehicle, or caused through the default or negligence of any company or person engaged in conveying you or in carrying out the arrangements in connection with your holiday.
Force Majeure: Unleashed Grad Trips will not be liable to you in the event your holiday is disrupted or terminated by reason of an unforeseeable event such as cyclone or other adverse weather condition, military coup, political action or civil war or acts of terrorism.
Your holiday may include activities such as swimming, snorkelling, diving or parasailing. You accept that these activities involve varying degrees of risk and you take part at your own risk. You accept that Unleashed Grad Trips is not responsible for any personal injury or death sustained in these activities.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be read as excluding, restricting or modifying your rights given to you under legislation in relation to the supply of goods and services including the Competition and Consumer Act (formerly the Trade Practices Act).
Passengers who purchase an optional service or product do so in direct contract with the provider and rely solely on their own judgment for participation.
Unleashed Grad trips are specifically designed for travellers within the 17-18 year age bracket. Consequently the facilities and activities on Grad Trips are not always appropriate for people outside this age group.
By completing the booking you warrant that the information contained in the booking is correct. If you are not 18 years of age or under at the time of travel and you pay a deposit, Unleashed Grad Trips will cancel your booking and you will lose your deposit for breaching your warranty.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The success and enjoyment of your holiday depends on you and others behaving in an appropriate and responsible manner. It is a condition that your conduct is compatible with the well-being and general enjoyment of others on your holiday.
You agree to accept the authority of Unleashed Grad Trips staff and resort staff and comply with their authority and their directions. Unleashed Grad Trips has a zero tolerance to illegal drug use and possession, intoxication, threatening or abusive behaviour, both physical and verbal, and property vandalism. If, in the absolute opinion of Unleashed Grad Trips staff your behaviour breaches this code of conduct then Unleashed Grad Trips will remove you from the trip. If this occurs you will be responsible for your own return transport costs and you will not be entitled to any refund for the unused portion of your holiday. You also agree that you will have no claim against Unleashed Grad Trips or the resort.
A copy of this code of conduct will also be provided to you at the resort/vessel/vehicle. You will be required to sign a copy of the code of conduct prior to check in at the resort.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
Unleashed Grad Trips and the resort/vessel/vehicle used for your holiday has a policy of responsible service of alcohol. This policy is to ensure that you and the other guests have a safe trip and to minimise the harmful effects of alcohol.
Alcohol will not be served to any person under the age of 18 years. You are not permitted to buy alcohol on behalf of any person under the age of 18 years. Unleashed Grad Trips runs a system of coloured wristbands to identify guests who are under the age of 18 years. You will not be served alcohol even if you are over 18 years if you are not wearing your wristband. If you become intoxicated you will not be served alcohol and you may be escorted from the premises. Any breach of Unleashed Grad Trips’s code of conduct will result in you being removed from the resort and the loss of the remainder of your holiday. You are not permitted to bring duty free alcohol onto the island resorts, which have an onsite, alcohol license. The resort/vessel/vehicle security and Tourist Police will conduct bag searches upon arrival. The resort/vessel/vehicle will confiscate alcohol of any kind brought onto the resort/vessel/vehicle. The resort/vessel/vehicle will not return alcohol after it is confiscated.
All Unleashed passengers are expected to abide and follow the laws/customs of each country visited throughout this tour. Some countries you will visit do not abide/follow the same alcohol regulations laws as found in Australia. In these countries it is legal to consume/purchase alcohol from the age of 16 years. Unleashed will not be responsible for any damage, injury, loss or inconvenience due to the consumption of alcohol. Any breach of Unleashed Grad Trips’s code of conduct will result in you being removed from the Grad Trip and the loss of the remainder of your holiday. Should you be under the age of 18 years, you will require parental or guardian's consent prior to departing for this trip.
Warning: You may not be covered by your travel insurance if you suffer an injury while intoxicated.
Unleashed Grad Trips stores information about you and your booking so that we can notify you of our holidays, special offers and for the purposes of obtaining your feedback. If you do not wish to receive information from Unleashed Grad Trips please contact us on email@example.com.
These terms and conditions are governed by the International Consumer Laws of New South Wales
tell us in 25 words or less WHY YOU’D LOVE TO WIN AN EPIC TRIP STAYING AT SHANGRI-LA’S FIJIAN RESORT & SPA FOR YOU + 5 FRIENDS?
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Unleashed Grad Trips, 25 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney 2022. ABN 49127592438
- Entrants into this competition must be 16 years of age or older as at the date of entry.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release must include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
How to enter
- Only one entry will be valid, enter by telling us your answer to the question posed at www.unleashedtravel.com.au - “Tell us in 25 words or less why you’d love to win an epic trip staying at Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa for you and 5 friends?
- Entries must include all requested contact details and a 25-words-or-less answer to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time. Only one prize will be awarded.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 13/08/19 at 18:00 AEST and closes on 27/08/19 at 11.59pm AEST. The winner/s will be the best valid entry/ies as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises on 02/09/19 at 10:00 AEST. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The winner/s will be notified by email.
Prize on offer
- Total prize value is (up to) $15,000, as at 12/08/19 one winner will receive: 6 x Nuku Grad Trips 2020 at Shangri-La Fijian Resort & Spa Trip destination is an island exclusive for school leavers with 600 other recent graduates.
- Prize includes return economy international flights, return transfers in Fiji, buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner, accommodation, daily on-island activities, up to the value of $2500 per person.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be taken during one (1) of the periods listed in the below table;
24/11/2020 to 26/11/2020
30/11/2020 to 30/11/2020
06/12/2020 to 06/12/2020
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify at its sole discretion the period at which the prize must be taken, and to make the final determination as to when the prize must be taken. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners (and their companions) including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, airport taxes (including departure taxes), fuel surcharges, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
- By entering the competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
- Accommodation is twin share standard room. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s home and their nearest capital city airport do not form part of the prize unless expressly stated in these terms & conditions and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions. Eligible Australian capital cities include Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth. The winner must travel on the same flights and itinerary as their travelling companions. The travel prize cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued on this prize. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged for other destinations. Travel restrictions apply. Bookings are subject to conditions & availability (including but not limited to capacity limitations and other restrictions).
- Winner and any travelling companion are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary travel insurance to travel to the relevant place(s). The Promoter is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel or accommodation component of Prize and any costs incurred by Winner or any travelling companion as a result (including accommodation costs) will be the responsibility of the Winner.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements, including but not limited to passport, visa and immunisation requirements, is the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companions. All prize travel will be subject to the carrier’s General Conditions of Carriage. The Promoter and carrier make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including local government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade at www.smartraveller.gov.au. Prizes for travel for a particular event or attraction must be taken to coincide with the event or the times and dates during which the attraction is available.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition deemed not within the spirit of fair competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
- Any entrant found to have (a) be used any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), (b) used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf or (c) entered incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to the Prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the Prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the Prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the prize (or an element of the prize) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or an element of the prize) for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.