Role & Responsibilities:
The “Unleashed Crew” is our team of legends from various backgrounds who are committed to creating the ultimate Grad Trip experience. The “Crew” are all senior first aid certified and excited about managing groups. The role of the “Unleashed Crew” is:
- Meet all Unleashed guests at the airport in AUS/NZ as they depart for their destination.
- Escort all Unleashed guests through the flight and transfer process.
- Always be approachable with questions, issues or concerns.
- Always ready to go above and beyond to support our travellers.
- Escort students on activities and experiences.
- You are the big brother/sister, there to make sure students have a smooth trip.
- Address all obstacles that arise and ensure no student is left behind.
- Your job is to facilitate good times and guide students into a safe and enjoyable trip.
- Work collaboratively with all Crew to enhance Grad Trip.
Who you are:
- You are a trip animator.
- You are easy going, fun and get along with people easily.
- You like helping others have the best Grad Trip.
- You are flexible and are willing to go beyond to make sure things are done right.
- You have the ability to multitask and manage large groups of students.
- You are a good team player who wants to see the team be successful.
- You see this as an opportunity to learn and become an integral part of our Destination Crew while enjoying what the destination has to offer.
- You are 19+ of age
This role is a non-paid experience. No remuneration is provided for your time on destination.
Unleashed will cover all travel arrangements including return flights, transfers, accommodation at a 4 star resort, Unleashed uniform, travel insurance, Buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner and a daily allowance for purchases of additional snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.