Unleashed is Australia’s most exciting student travel company, providing the opportunity for thousands of high school graduates to celebrate the end of their school year. From private island resorts in Fiji to skiing in Japan and surfing in Byron Bay, we offer high school students non-stop action day and night. Being a part of our internal staff means turning your career into your own trip of a lifetime. We’re a dynamic, young, and driven group. We're all passionate about travel both inside and outside of the workplace.
Who we are looking for:
With a passion for travel and a drive for sales, the direct sales team are leaders in the industry and experts working with students to help organize their Grad Trip. You will become an expert in generating leads, confident with outbound sales processes, a professional communicator and a team player, driven to achieve both individual and overall sales targets. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven sales individual to work with a young, fun brand to help teen travellers experience the world. Domestic and international travel required.
- Lead Generation Inbound: Recruiting student leaders through a combination of website, email, social media engagement, and messenger leads.
- Lead Generation Outbound: Sales calls, cold calls, student and school networking, past passenger engagement, expos, and events.
- Booking Management: Engagement with students and parents to ensure all parties are informed, comfortable and excited about the trip.
- Relationship Management: Coach and motivate student leaders to drive excitement through our proven sales process. Follow up with payment reminders and execute any adjustments or changes to existing bookings.
- Organize and host information evenings for student leaders and their parents.
- Account Management: Drive passenger sign-ups by eliminating obstacles and objections for all students and parents.
- Encourage and execute additions to bookings and mitigate cancellations.
- Territory Management: Grow and solidify the Unleashed tradition in existing schools.
- Work closely with the reservations manager to ensure consistency of messaging to your territory.
- Provide insight and input to the overall sales planning and processes.
- Champion potential new relationships and accounts.
- Quality Assurance: Be available during peak periods to ensure we over-deliver on every promise.
Who you are:
- Results-driven & charismatic.
- Self-starter, driven to close sales.
- Youthful mentality: Enjoys working with teens, young adults, and parents.
- Ability to set and achieve goals within specific timelines.
- Full time position
- Competitive Salary